Quote of the week. . .

To the father of my children...

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.

~Clarence Budington Kelland~

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Take Luck!

Hi, Folks,
I had a hilarious time driving to work and back home today! I put in that Brian Regan CD....he is one bubble off plumb, I swear! I started out smiling and giggling to myself, and then as he went on I was grinning from ear-to-ear, trying not to laugh outloud. I couldn't hold it in and found myself laughing my head off, which I thought was hilarious in itself as I am driving alone and belly laughing all the way. Everytime I tried to just smile....I even sucked in my cheeks to try and stop smiling...I ended up laughing outloud! I sure hope nobody saw me!! He cracks me up!

I decided then that I just had to go ahead and laugh, even if people were looking....it was good medicine. I recommend it heartily. Laughter is good for the soul and keeps you young, something I need these days! Besides, it helps keep life in perspective and your thoughts off of negative things.

So, I say, go ahead and laugh your head off if you feel like it! Life is just too short to frown.

In Brian Regan's words, Take luck & Good care!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Thanks Mom! Laughter is good medicine! I got some practice reading your blogg. I can totally picture you pinch you cheeks and then letting out a big belly laugh. You make me giggle!

I love you!
Jenny