Quote of the week. . .

To the father of my children...

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.

~Clarence Budington Kelland~

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Got Any Goat Names?


We have a new goat to help Chase out with the weeds! But, we are having a tough time naming him and we need some help.

We've thought of Houdini, because he can get out of the fence we put him in; our neighbor girl thought of Stripes, because he is gray and white striped;





Carl likes initials....so how about GG (Gray Goat)?; we both like Max, for Maxwell Smart. When he grows up he is going to have a long white beard! He likes to bully our little Goober lamb and get his horns underneath him and try and lift him up. Hmmmm. There might be some names for him!

Let us know what you think....do you have another name for us to try? Or do you like one of the ones we thought of? Take a look at ??????????

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

I like the name Max. That goat is so cute. I love the little beard he has.

symony said...

i like Billy!! ha ha ha or houdini!

Anonymous said...

We have a pygmy goat... Bella. A girl name (I know!) Linsey is raising a 4-H Lamb named 'Pepper' this year. Last year she had a lamb named 'Rascal' (He was sold at the Fair. Your goat seems like quite the rascal! I read somewhere that animals respond to you better with 2 syllables in their names.