Quote of the week. . .

To the father of my children...

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.

~Clarence Budington Kelland~

Friday, July 17, 2009

I guess the next best thing to going on a trip, is having someone make you their trip! Thanks for coming to visit with us, Mom and Linda! They traveled up through Montana--Lolo Pass & Glacier National Park-- ; North & South Dakota,--Mt. Rushmore & Crazy Horse Memorial & a tornado!--; and then across Wyoming to Yellowstone National Park and Jackson Hole and the Tetons; and down to Utah--US!

They saw some beautiful sights and Linda drove many miles---no accidents or troubles except for a tornado lit down 30 miles from them and they were hit with hailstones the size of marbles. We had a great time here, visiting and shopping, eating kabobs & sweet pork burritos, going on a Casper run for Hot Fudge Sundaes (Mom's weakness!) , and playing a good game of Outburst!

It was great to have Michele, Wayne & Olivia over. Olivia finally warmed up to her great grandmother and Linda. Wayne got beat, yet again, by Grandma (better practice up, Wayne!) We got in a few family pictures. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad they had a great trip! It was fun to see them and spend some time with them!!! It sounds like they really got to see some cool things, we will have to go someday mom!!!

Jeanette said...

Can I come with you guys if you do go? I love seeing these pictures! I really like the one of all of you. I am sure it was very nice to see Grandma and Linda.