Quote of the week. . .

To the father of my children...

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.

~Clarence Budington Kelland~

Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Best Friend


I love this weekend in June because I get to honor my best friend, husband, and the father of my children. He is truly everything you said on your blog and more, Anna. I am so lucky to live with such an honorable man, who always tries to please everyone around him, often to the neglect of his own needs.

Enjoy a few shots of my honey!










I hope you had a great weekend and an even greater year! Happy Birthday and Father's Day!

3 comments:

Smiths said...

love you dad! you are such a great dad and grandpa!!!

Jeanette said...

Dad we love you! Thanks for your example and love!

Sisson Family said...

Love you dad! Can't wait to see you!