Quote of the week. . .

To the father of my children...

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.

~Clarence Budington Kelland~

Friday, June 11, 2010

Two Keepers!

I can't pass up this opportunity to talk about two of the special people in my life who have both had birthdays this past week.....Kelsey Marie and Michele Lee.

Kelsey Marie Sisson turned 12 on June 9, 2010. What a beautiful young woman! She is my firstborn grandchild and holds a special place in my heart. Kelsey has always been Scott's special friend and treats him with so much love! She sets a good example for all of the grandkids. Kelsey has an artistic soul and loves to create things of beauty. She is beautiful on the inside as well as the outside. Her spirit runs deep and is close to our Heavenly Father. I know that her prayers helped Scott out last summer when he was so ill. Sure love you, Kelsey girl!


Michele is my rock and although she has her hands full with two little sweethearts now, she always has time to come and visit and help us out whenever we need her to. You don't know how much that means to me, Shelly. She is a fantastic wife and mother, and a wonderful daughter! It is hard to realize that my baby is 24 years old! That makes me feel as old as I am turning this year....60! Wow! I love Michele's happy smiles and positive attitude. She always lifts me up. What a ray of sunshine she is to all of us! Here's to a great year, honey!

3 comments:

symony said...

You have an amazing daughter she has always been someone I look up to! Happy b day michele!

Jeanette said...

It is kinda fun to celebrate their birthdays back to back. I hope they both had great b-days!!!

Sisson Family said...

I love my girls!!!