Quote of the week. . .

To the father of my children...

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.

~Clarence Budington Kelland~

Sunday, July 20, 2008

I Made It to Utah: Day One

This is Kelsey Marie Sisson. I am going to talk to you about my trip on the airplane to Utah. I sat by a very nice lady with my friend Gabe.We sat next to each other. The first part on the airplane was taking off. We chewed gum really fast as we plugged our ears. As we got settled we played tic-tac-toe. Then we drank Sprite and ate cookies and watched TV for an hour. Finally we landed and my Aunt Michele picked me up! When she did, we went to Temple Square and saw the Conference building. We also saw the temple and the Visitor's Center. After that we got something to eat and went to my grandma and grandpa's house!

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Kelsey I am glad you had a good flight and are having fun at Grandma and Grandpa's.

Sisson Family said...

Hey Kels,
I'm glad I read that since you havn't told me anything about your flight yet!
love ya mom