Quote of the week. . .

To the father of my children...

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.

~Clarence Budington Kelland~

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Catching Up on October


While waiting to get new batteries for my camera so I could share our Halloween pictures, October slipped away and up popped November! So here are some belated pictures of our Lewiston Halloween events.....pretty quiet on the home front without any little kids to dress up. Dad couldn't wait to carve his pumpkins. He makes me draw the faces and then he does the carving. The one with eyelashes is supposed to be Olivia Mae with a little bow in her hair! The little one is Scott's that he did at BRASC. They make a cute couple, don't you think?


Scott's costume was, as always, gleaned from Dad's closet. In case you can't tell, he is in camo. We are very creative these days!








Things livened up when the M & M's came to trick-or-treat us with a cute little LadyBug! Green M&M wouldn't let her have any candy, so she got a frozen popsicle from her grandparents!




That was the beginning & the end of our trick-or-treaters! But, don't worry....our candy didn't go to waste!

4 comments:

Sisson Family said...

I love the pumpkins I wish you could come and draw mine next year. Mine our always boring!

Jeanette said...

Sounds like a great Halloween. I love the pumpkins too. They are very creative.

Smiths said...

Hey Mom!! It's about time!! JK!! I love those pictures!! That one of Olivia and You is adorable!! I will have to get a copy!! Love Ya!!

Smiths said...

By the way mom, you should take a way that picture of wayne and I as M&Ms because i look pregnant!! Which i am not! It was just the shirt! Love Ya!