Quote of the week. . .

To the father of my children...

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.

~Clarence Budington Kelland~

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tagged

This is my "tag" picture, on the right. It's a great one, don't you think? Don't know where or when it was, but I do know who it is!! Brings back good memories, huh?






I love this one of Oliva & I. I thought it looked a little bland on this side of the post, so I will share it with all of you.








5 comments:

Sisson Family said...

Oh that picture is so darn cute. What a cute grandma you are.

Sisson Family said...

I also like the pict of dad and jen. her fifth picture is skiing too. I miss it. I probably don't know how anymore it's been so long. I've got to move where there is snow!

Jeanette said...

That was a great ski trip with Dad at Squrriel Hallow. We have had many of those awesome trips. The Picture of you and Olivia is absolutley adorable! That is certainly one for the scrapbook!

symony said...

look how cute I found your blog!!! I love all your pictures!!!

symony said...

I am making my blog private so please email me your email so I can add you! symony0707@hotmail.com