Quote of the week. . .

To the father of my children...

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.

~Clarence Budington Kelland~

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our Valentine's Day Present

As grandparents there are not many presents greater than getting to be with their grandchildren without their parents around to get all of the attention! We got that chance Valentine's evening, because we "gave Michele & Wayne a present...." a night out without Olivia! It's the best present we ever gave them! Here are a few of the fun moments we had. (HELP! I have a cute video to put on here but it didn't work....if you want to see it, give me a call)







5 comments:

Smiths said...

Thank you once again for watching Livvy!! She really does love you guys, sorry she was a stinker at first! I love the video of them dancing!!! Anytime you want to watch her i would be more then happy to let you!! JK - Love you mom!!

Sisson Family said...

How fun. Too bad I couldn't send my kids your way too!! You'd have a blast! Love the dancing dad don't be shy on camera I know you've got better moves than that!

Jeanette said...

That looks like you guys had tons of fun. I love the dancing dad. You and Olivia make good dance partners.

Anonymous said...

Hey Carl, I heard you volunteered to change all the diapers while you're here! Looking forward to the break... I hope you realize what you got yourself into. Double the poop and they're getting bigger every time. See you in a few days!

Connie said...

Can't wait, Devin! I've seen it all....this will be nothing!