Quote of the week. . .

To the father of my children...

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.

~Clarence Budington Kelland~

Friday, February 6, 2009

Share Your Favorite Reads!

As most of you know, I am a bookaholic and proud of it! I have so many books lined up to read that I hope I live until I'm 100 so I can get to them all. But then, there will be new ones written and I will want to read them too....the neverending list goes on. I have shared my favorites and my list with you. Now it's your turn to share some of your favorite books with me. It would be great if you could put a rating on it. Let's say * means "had to force myself to finish it"; up to ***** "this one's a keeper for my reread pile!" I guarantee you that I will try some of them. A good book is hard to find, but when you find it you treasure it! Thanks for sharing!

5 comments:

symony said...

Gifted hand is one of my favoriate books it is on tv on the 7th I have never seen the show so if you needed to save time you can watch it at 6:00 on TNT!!!

JoLynne Lyon said...

My favorite recent read is Leif Enger's "Peace Like a River." I asked my husband to read it so I could talk about it with somebody.

Jeanette said...

I reccomend a book called "The Raft". It is a true story of survival on the ocean. A very inspiring read.

Sisson Family said...

Okay I know you said books but I just watched Fireproof and it's awesome. It's also a book so read it first. I totally recommend it to everyone!

Smiths said...

Well you already know but I am a typical girl and love Twilight!! I am still in the middle of the 3rd one!! I will get it to you soon!!!