Quote of the week. . .

To the father of my children...

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.

~Clarence Budington Kelland~

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Advice From a Wildflower


-Show your true colors.
-Delight in Simple Pleasures.
-Celebrate your natural beauty.


-Open up!
-Spread seeds of joy!
-It's OK to be a late bloomer.



-Be wild & wonderful !

Readers are invited to add pictures of their own local, beautiful wildflowers in their comments (if possible) or on their own blogs!

3 comments:

Sisson Family said...

Are those flowers from your yard? JK I like it stay tuned on our blog. We'll try and go wildflower hunting!!!

Connie said...

Those beautiful flowers are not from my yard, Anna. Remember I don't have a green thumb? They are Utah wildflowers, though. Aren't they beautiful???

Jeanette said...

Mom They are really beautiful flowers! I will collect some pictures of flowers and possibly post them.