Quote of the week. . .

To the father of my children...

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.

~Clarence Budington Kelland~

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Kelsey Marie Sisson...You Are GREAT!

It is Kelsey's 11th birthday coming up on Tuesday, June 9th, and I wanted to tag all of you who read my blog and who know Kelsey to say a few words to and/or about her! So, tag, you're it !Please make comments here:):


To my beautiful Kelsey,
You were my very first grandchild and I was so thrilled when you were born! You have been a joy to me since you were born and I know that you will always bring happiness to my life. I remember when you were a baby, you didn't like to be cuddled too much in my arms....darn it....but, I soon learned you liked to be held facing out so you could see everything that was going on! We loved having you come for a visit last summer and we will have many more of those times in the next few years! You have always had a special bond with your Uncle Scott, and he sure does love you! It has been hard for us to have you live so far away....Germany, Washington, and now North Carolina, but Utah is in your blood and will always be here for you!

Grandpa, Scott and I love you and can't wait to see you again. Until then, keep being happy beautiful, and terrific! Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

The Jensens said...

Hey Kelsey!! Happy Birthday!! I know you don't remember me, but I hung out with you one night with your Aunt Jenny, it was so much fun!! I still have the pictures of you!! And you had a black eye! But you were the cutest sweetest little girl!! I love reading your families blog and seeing what a beautiful young woman you have become! Keep up the good work!!

Sisson Family said...

thanks grandma! i love you.

Unknown said...

That was a cleaver idea mom!! Well to kelsey..... I love you to death! Ever since you were born i always felt you were my little buddy! I always loved being around you and making you smile!! and that is the same to this day! It was fun hanging out with you last summer and being goofy with my little niece!! I love you to death! Dont ever forget that!!! Happy birthday girl!!!!

Sisson Family said...

Kelsey has always been ready to grow up it's just happening too fast. I am so proud of the little young lady she's becoming. She is such a great help to her sisters, especially Aleah. Recently she has volunteered her time as a Mother's helper for some ladies in our ward. They are amazed at her help and calmness with children. I am so lucky to have her as my daughter. Happy Birthday Kelsey!

Jeanette said...

First of all Kelsey.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I can't believe you are turining eleven this year! I remember the day you were born. The first Grandchild, my first niece, we were all so excited to meet you. I remember holding you in my arms and thinking what a beautiful baby you were. You have become a beautiful young women. I am so proud of all the things you have accomplished and who you are becoming. I hope you have a good birthday! I wish we all could be there to help you blow out those candles! Always remeber that I love you!