Quote of the week. . .

To the father of my children...

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.

~Clarence Budington Kelland~

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

I love the coming of the New Year because it gives me a chance to look back over the past year and decide if I was "good or bad!" I decided there was some good and some bad, but overall, there was improvement....that is all I can hope for. Neal A. Maxwell's quote on this page says it all....sometimes we need to excavate in order to improve. That is my goal for this year...to excavate what I don't want in myself and to remodel and add on to the best parts of me. My family is my mirror and my support system, so get ready for the ride this year! There'll be some demolition going on!

3 comments:

Smiths said...

Mom, I love you!! You always have good advice!!! Bring it On!!! I love your new blog look! It is so cute!!! Way to Go!!!

Sisson Family said...

You are hilireous! You make me laugh! I love your blog. It's adorable.

Jeanette said...

Good luck on your remodel. Call me maybe I can help. Love the Blog! You did it!