Quote of the week. . .

To the father of my children...

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.

~Clarence Budington Kelland~

Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Special Time

Christmas is such a special time of year. It would be wonderful to have that sweet spirit that surrounds it all year long! Maybe the trick is to keep Christ at the center of everything in our lives and work on making others happy and we will feel that spirit with us. That is going to be one of my New Year's resoluction for this year. Here are some of the sweet moments we shared around the Christmas season this year:

Cutting down our Christmas tree with Michele, Wayne & Olivia.





Decorating it isn't what it used to be without all of the kids here! But I still had a fun time.


Ta da! The final product!






1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Mom I love that picture of you. It captures your holiday spirit. I love you!