Quote of the week. . .

To the father of my children...

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.

~Clarence Budington Kelland~

Sunday, January 4, 2009

She Did It!




After much blood, sweat, and tears...believe me I know these things.....Michele finally did it! We are very proud of her accomplishment and enjoyed the special day with her. Here are a few pictures of that historic event.








We know that through these last few months, she couldn't have made it without Wayne's help with babysitting, encouragement, reading her textbooks to help with assignments, quizzing her before tests, and bringing her flowers and chocolate to help her through it! Thanks, Wayne!

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Yahooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sisson Family said...

Happy day!

Smiths said...

Very true! I couldnt of done it without a great supportive husband!