Quote of the week. . .

To the father of my children...

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.

~Clarence Budington Kelland~

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Here They Are!

I LOVE my grandchildren, even the ones I haven't met yet! They are priceless to me and I intend to always be there for them no matter where they live...be it Germany, Alaska, North Carolina, or Logan. There is nothing that compares to having grandchildren and I'm here to tell you that I am ready for more...anyone out there listening?????

May I present my jewels:


Aleah, the sweet; Kelsey, the wise; Morgan, the explorer.


Olivia, the entertainer.


Dylan & Lindsey, the miracle angels.

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

Well Mom I think I have done my part this year! Can't wait for you to meet the twins ! Love you.

Sisson Family said...

Well all your grandchildren are lucky to have you and dad as there grandparents. About your second question talk to Michele.

Connie said...

In response to Jenny, that was last year, may I remind you!
So, Michele........

Smiths said...

So I have news for all of you! There is no baby coming this year, maybe next!!! Love you all! And Mom and Dad are the greatest grandparents!!iu

Connie said...

Party pooper!