Quote of the week. . .

To the father of my children...

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.

~Clarence Budington Kelland~

Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Prophet Today

We just finished listening to our LDS General Conference, Sunday morning session, and I was so touched when the Tabernacle Choir sang "We Thank Thee, O God, for a Prophet." What a great comfort it is to know that Heavenly Father has chosen a prophet to lead and guide us through these perilous days ahead. I am so grateful to know that he is a prophet and that the words he speaks, come from Our Heavenly Father. I respect, admire, and love Thomas S. Monson, a living prophet on earth.

4 comments:

Sisson Family said...

Wow mom that's a good picture. I love him too. What a wonderful conference it was! We are so blessed to have a living prophet who truly exemplfies our Savior.

Anonymous said...

Hi Connie... I found your blog through my daughter-in-law, Symony's blog. You were one of the first Relief Society sisters that I went visiting teaching to. Don't remember who my partner was.. but I do remember coming to your house often. Thank you for your great example! Your blog is great! Cindy

Jeanette said...

This conference was refreshing! I loved listening and pondering the words of our leaders. What wonderful leadership and examples we have in the church. I could feel President Monson's love and concern for each of us and had another confirmation that he is a true and living prophet of God today.

Smiths said...

Got to love conference! It always give you a refreshing boost!